Can I exchange my Motherland order?
If the size doesn't fit or if you'd prefer a different style, you have 14 days to request for an exchange.
When you make an exchange, all return items must adhere to the following:
- All returned items must be unworn, undamaged and unused, with all tags attached and the original packaging included.
- If trying on your purchases, please return them in the same condition you received them. Any returns that do not meet our policy will not be accepted.
- Accessories must be returned with the original branded boxes and dust bags, where provided, and placed inside a protective outer box for shipping.
- If an item has a Motherland security tag or brand tag attached, it must be returned with the tag in its original position.
- Beauty and cosmetic products must be returned unopened and unused, with the seals of any packaging still intact.
Can I get a refund on my Motherland order?
As company policy, we do not offer refunds on products once sold, but we can offer store credit.
How do I make a return?
We do not offer any refunds, however we can give you store credit for the returned item. Please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you about the return shipping details. Cost of the courier sent to us will be borne by you. Cost of shipping the corrected garment to you will be borne by us.
Can I exchange my order?
Exchanges are only accepted if there is a sizing issue. So if it doesn’t fit, hand it back to us and we’ll have it replaced. Final sale items are strictly non returnable/exchangeable.
I just got my order and changed my mind. Can I get a return my Motherland order?
As company policy, we do not offer returns on products once sold.
But what if my order is damaged?
If you receive a damaged item, we will ship a new product at no additional cost to you.
Can I cancel my order?
Orders can be cancelled any time before shipping. In such cases, the refund will be processed through the same mode by which the order was paid for within 10 working days.